Is it just me or is house becoming an important part of dubstep? Seems like a slew of dubstep producers and DJs are fusing dubstep and house (and what is this funkstep genre?).
It is the same thing with this TRG mix for FACT Magazine. I’m a bit surprised by myself, but I’m really enjoying this trend. What do you guys think and could anyone say some words about the funkstep genre (or whatever the kids call it these days)?
Check out other FACT mixes here and subscribe to the feed to get updated about fresh dubstep mixes. You can also follow Core News on Facebook and Twitter.
1. Karizma – Necessary Madness (R2)
2. Seiji – Hohoho (CDR)
3. Roska- Elevated Level (Kicks & Snares)
4. Mystery – Speechless
5. Hot City – No More (Infrasonics)
6. TRG – Now You Know (CDR)
7. TRG – Tribal Flex (CDR)
8. L-Vis 1990 – United Groove (TRG Remix)
9. Hot City – Hot City Bass (Ramp)
10. Mescal Kid – Magic (Size Digital)
11. TRG – Purple Lights (CDR)
12. Pearson Sound – Wad (Hessle Audio)
13. Saeed Younan – Kumbalha (Younan Music)
14. TRG – Discotek 79 (CDR)
15. Cajmere – Percolator (Cajual Records)
16. Dorian Concept – Trilingual Dance Sexperience (Affine)